[ESIP-all] Fw: ESIP Federation Winter Meeting

Dick Wertz dick.wertz at earthsciencefoundation.org
Mon Dec 10 12:22:01 EST 2007

All
    Carol has asked (very forcibly insisted) that I remind you that the deadline for early bird registration for the ESIP 2008 Winter Meeting is almost upon us.  I have told her that ESIP men and women NEVER register until the VERY LAST MINUTE, but to no avail.  She pointed out that with this meeting's critical topics and top-notch speakers, things will be different.  So here is my pitch - please register this week and (a) save yourself some money, (b) involve yourself in a great gathering and (c) get me off the hook.  It will be worth your while! The details are below.  See you in Washington.  Regards, Dick

Richard C. Wertz, Executive Director
Foundation for Earth Science
3839 Calmes Neck Lane
Boyce, Virginia 22620