[ESIP-all] NSF Virtual Organizations as Sociotechnical Systems call

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Wed Mar 5 16:57:04 EST 2008

The NSF has issued a call for proposals to its Virtual Organizations as
Sociotechnical Systems program.  The ESIP Federation, with its 10-year
history as a virtual organization, is considering responding to this
solicitation.  If you have an interest in participating in a potential
submission from the ESIP Federation community, please email me by
Wednesday, March 11. I will coordinate a telecon to facilitate any
interest there is in pursuing a proposal.  The solicitation can be found
at http://nsf.gov/pubs/2008/nsf08550/nsf08550.pdf

Carol Meyer

Carol B. Meyer
Interim Executive Director