[ESIP-all] 2008 ESIP Federation Summer Meeting - July 15-18 at UNH - Registration Open

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Apr 1 08:56:33 EDT 2008

Registration for the Summer ESIP Federation meeting, July 15-18, 2008 at
the University of New Hampshire, is now open.  Register
<http://www.esipfed.org/www.regonline.com/63340_200346M>  now to take
advantage of the Early Bird rate of $300 (members) or $400
(non-members).  The Early Bird registration fee will continue through
May 31, 2008.

The meeting will be held on the campus of the University of New
Hampshire.  Check out the latest agenda
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/July_16-18,_2008,_ESIP_Federation_Mee
ting,_Durham,_NH#Program>  for the meeting, Realizing Our Potential.
The current interest in cyberinfrastructure and virtual organizations
has allowed the ESIP Federation to examine its journey as an early
prototype. The meeting will examine where we have been and where we
might go during our second decade toward realizing the potential of a
collaborative, virtual consortium of Earth science data and applications
professionals.

Hotel accommodations for the 2008 Summer Meeting are being met by 2 area
hotels. Rooms are limited must be reserved by June 13, 2008.

<http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/durnh?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h
/d/hi/1/en/hotelsearchresults|> Holiday Inn Express, Durham (2 Main
Street, Durham, NH 03824, (603) 868-1234). The rate for a room
(single/double) is $119.95/night (plus tax). Use the group code ESI when
your reserving your room
<http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/advancedsearch?whichtype=room&
roomResult=none&hotelCode=durnh&quickRes=city&_GPC=ESI&checkInDate=14&ch
eckOutMonthYear=062008&checkInMonthYear=062008&checkOutDate=18&_requesti
d=439551|> online.

<http://www.comfortinn.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?hotel=NH014&sid=cIu
yi.y3S9mgzM4.3|> Comfort Inn & Suites, Dover (10 Hotel Drive, Dover, NH
03820, (603)750-7507). The rate for a room (single/double) is $114/night
(plus tax). Ask for the ESIP-Earth Science Information Partners group
rate when reserving your room at (866) 750-7507.

Hope to see you this summer in New Hampshire.

Regards,
Carol Meyer

Carol B. Meyer
Interim Executive Director