[ESIP-all] Reuse Session at AGU Fall Meeting

Marshall, James J., Dr {Jim}(GSFC-614.5)[INTVW] james.j.marshall at nasa.gov
Thu Aug 7 14:56:39 EDT 2008

At the 2008 AGU Fall Meeting, NASA's Earth Science Data Systems (ESDS)
Software Reuse Working Group will be sponsoring a session titled
"Challenges for Earth Science Software Reuse" in the Earth and Space
Science Informatics category.  Some basic session information is
available at:

http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm08/?content=search&show=detail&sessid=413

We are now accepting general contributions to this session.  This is
a great opportunity to present your work and experience involving
software reuse to a wide audience of Earth scientists.  If you have
work in any area of software reuse that you'd like to present, please
submit your abstract through the official AGU site
(http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm08/) and use the session code IN16.
The site is open for submissions now, and the abstract deadline is
September 10.  The more abstracts we receive, the greater our chances
of being assigned an oral session, so please spread the word to others
you know who may be interested in this opportunity.

Thanks, and we hope to see you at our session in San Francisco
this December.

--
Dr. James J. Marshall              Software Engineer with Innovim
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   GSFC Building 22, Room C135A
Mailstop 614.9                     E-mail: James.J.Marshall at nasa.gov
Greenbelt, MD  20771               Ph: 301-286-7544 / FAX: 301-286-0239