[ESIP-all] ESIP Federation Draft Strategic Plan

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Dec 2 09:43:20 EST 2008

During the past year, the ESIP Federation has been engaged in strategic
planning.  An early draft of the plan was presented during the July ESIP
Federation Business Meeting.  The current version of the plan is
attached and reflects a lot of input from the community during the past
several months. During the ESIP Federation Winter Meeting, the Strategic
Plan will be voted upon at the Business Meeting.  A Q&A breakout session
will be held on the day prior to the Business Meeting.  Of course,
comments on the plan are welcome in advance of the meeting and can be
sent to me.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might
have.

Regards,
Carol Meyer

Carol B. Meyer