[ESIP-all] Welcome to New ESIP Staff Person - Brian Rogan

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Dec 2 14:13:36 EST 2008

I am pleased to announce that Brian Rogan has joined the staff of the
ESIP Federation/Foundation for Earth Science as Outreach and Partnership
Coordinator.  Many of you know Brian as an ESIP Federation Partner in
his capacity as the PI for the Museum of Science (Boston) Measuring
Vegetation Health project. He has participated in several ESIP
Federation meetings and has been an active contributor to the ESIP
Federation's Education Committee.  Brian will working with members to
understand how the ESIP Federation can be more responsive to its members
needs. I am attaching a letter from Brian, in which he introduces
himself.  Please join me in extending Brian a warm welcome.

Regards,
Carol
Carol B. Meyer
Executive Director