[ESIP-all] Remote Participation NOAA Data Workshops During ESIP Federation Meeting

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Wed Dec 3 18:06:32 EST 2008

During next month's ESIP Federation meeting, NOAA has organized 2
afternoon workshop tracks related to Data Stewardship and Data Access
Tools.  We recognize that a small percentage of the overall ESIP
Federation community attends each meeting and would like to experiment
with video technology to broadcast these workshops thus, allowing for
remote participation.  If you have an interest in participating
remotely, please let me know by December 10 as we will offer this
feature only if there is sufficient interest.

Regards,
Carol Meyer

Carol B. Meyer
Executive Director