[ESIP-all] contact information

brian.rogan@earthsciencefoundation.org Brian.Rogan at earthsciencefoundation.org
Mon Dec 8 12:32:20 EST 2008

		Dear ESIP member,
In case you missed the last all ESIP posting, I am the new Partner and Outreach Coordinator for ESIP.   As one of my first tasks, I am attempting to update the ESIP membership list and want to be sure we have the most up to date information for your group.  In going through the membership list, it has become clear that have been some changes and some dead links.

If you could send me up to date contact information, which would include PI name, email, phone and fax, as well as a URL for the project, it would be greatly appreciated. In addition, if there is someone else in the project that attends the ESIP meeting and you would like his or her information included, that would be appreciated as well.

It is part of my job to stay in contact with the partners in an effort to improve outreach and collaboration and I welcome any suggestions you may have to improve communication between members.

Thank you for your time,

Brian Rogan
Research and Outreach Coordinator
ESIP Federation