[ESIP-all] ESIP Federation Business Meeting on Jan. 7 - Call for Proxies

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Dec 30 07:11:16 EST 2008

During the upcoming ESIP Federation meeting, the ESIP Federation
Assembly will hold its annual business meeting and part of its annual
election.  In order to secure a quorum for the meeting, I need your
help. If you are unable to attend the meeting but a member of your team
is planning to attend, please send me an email designating a proxy for
you at this meeting. Doing so will allow us to move forward with the
organization's business.

Thank you in advance for your help on this.

Regards,
Carol Meyer

Carol B. Meyer
Executive Director