[ESIP-all] ESIP Education Telecon Invitation - Thursday February 19th at 2pm CST

Margaret Mooney Margaret.Mooney at ssec.wisc.edu
Thu Feb 12 17:16:36 EST 2009

Dear Earth Science Colleagues,

Please consider joining the ESIP Education community telecon discussion
next Thursday, February 19th (2pm CST) to learn more about our 2009
efforts.

Here is our current agenda:
1) Welcome & Introductions
2) Preparations for a one day G6-12 teacher workshop at the ESIP summer
meeting
    (we'll be developing an afternoon session for teachers on the same
day as the plenary and are looking for presenters)
3) Implementing action items outlined in the (fully funded!) budget
request from 2008
4) Discussions about a new program to support student projects at a
"Funding Friday" event at the ESIP summer meeting
5) Other Business

We'll be using the following numbers for the telecon:
    800-508-7631
    * 2720736 *

Thank-you, and I hope to meet a few new members next week.
Sincerely,
Margaret Mooney
ESIP Education Chair
CIMSS/SSEC/UW-Madison