[ESIP-all] ESIP Education Telecon Invitation - 2pm EST on 2/19

Margaret Mooney Margaret.Mooney at ssec.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 13 11:16:00 EST 2009

My apologies but I got my time zones mixed up (or my typing) when I sent
out this invitation yesterday, in any event, the ESIP Education Telecon
next Thursday the 19th is at 2pm EST

We'll be using the following numbers to connect:
    800-508-7631
    * 2720736 *

Here is our current agenda:
1) Welcome & Introductions
2) Implementing action items outlined in the (fully funded!) budget
request from 2008
3) Preparations for a one day G6-12 teacher workshop at the ESIP summer
meeting (we'll be developing an afternoon session for teachers on the
same day as the plenary and are looking for presenters)
4) Discussions about a new program to support student projects at a
"Funding Friday" event at the ESIP summer meeting
5) Other Business

Sorry for any confusion from yesterday's note, hope you can join us.
Sincerely,
Margaret Mooney
ESIP Education Chair
CIMSS/SSEC/UW-Madison