[ESIP-all] Zachary-My Nephew...THANK YOU!

Dave Jones dave at stormcenter.com
Thu Feb 26 11:14:00 EST 2009

I wanted to give you all a link for the news story that ran last night at
11pm. 6 out of 8 TV stations in Baltimore and DC came here to StormCenter to
interview Kirk, Zachary's Dad. It turns out that another boy (13) passed
away last week from the flu also and the Howard County Board of Health has
issued a Health Alert for the flu. Zachary was the 9th teen to die from the
flu this year across the nation.

Since you all have offered me such wonderful support during this tragedy, I
thought you might want to see Zachary and his dad to put faces with the
names. Thank you all again for your support as we continue to deal with this
tragic turn of events and we have accepted that God indeed had a 15 year
plan for Zac.

NBC4 Washington, DC

http://www.nbcwashington.com/health/tips_info/Two-Flu-stricken-Maryland-Teen
s-Die.html

ABC7 WJLA Washington, DC

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0209/598465.html

Regards,

Dave

Dave Jones

Founder, President & CEO

StormCenter Communications, Inc.

6021 University Blvd., Suite 140

Ellicott City, MD 21043

410-203-1316 Phone

410-203-9341 Fax

 <http://www.stormcenter.com/> www.stormcenter.com

Director, Foundation for Earth Science

A 501 (c) 3 corporation dedicated to the advancement of Earth science
applications and observations