[ESIP-all] Examples of federal funding opportunities that mention data management costs

Margot Bohan Margot.Bohan at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 10 17:00:33 EDT 2009

Hi John, When I originally posed this question to Ken, I was looking for
existing examples of guidance to PIs on what portion of their project
budget, perhaps percentage-wise, should be allocated to data
management.  But, actually, I'd also be very interested in seeing the
examples you have of solicitations specifying the requirements for data
management.  Thanks for the help, Margot

--
Margot L. Bohan
Office of Ocean Exploration & Research