[ESIP-all] Dinner and music in Santa Barbara Weds night

Conover, Helen HConover at itsc.uah.edu
Tue Jun 30 16:53:00 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

As you may know, the NASA ESDSWG Standards Process Group has evolved a
standard practice of going out for live music when we get together.  We are
planning on dinner and live music Wednesday evening in Santa Barbara, and
you are invited to join us.

We are planning to go to the Soho Restaurant and Music Club for dinner at
7pm on Weds July 8 (immediately after the poster session and reception).
This will guarantee us seats for the show starting at 8pm, two singer
songwriters.  This is a dinner show, so everyone has to buy an entrée.
There is also a $14 cover charge for the musicians.

I spoke to the folks at the Soho, and was told that this will be a HUGE
show, that Tyrone Wells is very popular in the area.  They expect the show
to sell out, and would like an exact count for our group ASAP.

So, please let me know THIS WEEK if you are interested in this outing.

Here are some URLs so you can check it out:
Soho Club:  http://sohosb.com/

Headliner Tyrone Wells:  Singer-songwriter Tyrone Wells masterfully blends
pop, soul, and rock infusing each song with energy and passion. Tyrone¹s
emotion and charisma have captivated audiences throughout Los Angeles and
The Orange County in venues such as the House of Blues (LA and Anaheim),
Galaxy Theater, and El-Rey.
http://www.tyronewells.com

Opener Kristy Hepp:  Local indie rock musician

Looking forward to seeing you all next week,
- Helen

Helen Conover       hconover at itsc.uah.edu
Information Technology and Systems Center
University of Alabama in Huntsville
Huntsville, AL 35899
Voice:  256-961-7807   FAX:  256-824-5149