[ESIP-all] LAST CALL - Dinner and music in Santa Barbara Weds night

Helen Conover hconover at itsc.uah.edu
Wed Jul 1 17:27:59 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I need to call back Soho with a final number for the dinner reservation
tomorrow afternoon.  (We seem to have picked a popular musician this time,
so the club is anxious for an exact count from us.  Of course this is no
guarantee of quality ;-)

Anyway, please let me know by Thursday mid-day if you¹re interested in this
event.  I will call the club back Thursday evening between 4 and 5 central
time.

So far we have a group of 14, so there¹s room for a few more.

Cheers,
- Helen

Helen Conover       hconover at itsc.uah.edu
Information Technology and Systems Center
University of Alabama in Huntsville
Huntsville, AL 35899
Voice:  256-961-7807   FAX:  256-824-5149