[ESIP-all] Register for the Winter 2010 ESIP Federation Meeting (Early Registration through 12/1)

Carol Meyer carolbmeyer at esipfed.org
Thu Nov 5 11:10:45 EST 2009

The 2010 Winter ESIP Federation Meeting will be held January 5-7, 2010 in
Washington, DC at the Hotel Palomar <http://www.hotelpalomar-dc.com/>  (2121
P Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037). Rooms at the Hotel Palomar are
available for single/double occupancy for $209/night (plus applicable
taxes). Reservations can be made by calling (877) 866-3070 and requesting
the ESIP Meeting rate or can be booked online
<http://www.hotelpalomar-dc.com/>  with the rate code 912256. The room block
is limited with rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis. The
cut-off date for reservations is December 1, 2009 or when the room block is
full, whichever is sooner.

The theme of the 2010 Winter ESIP Federation Meeting is Environmental
Decision Making. The ESIP Federation Meeting Visioneers, with support from
the Environmental Decision Making Cluster, have identified a top-notch
program for the meeting. The preliminary agenda
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Preliminary_agenda>  for the meeting is
posted. Check back often to see its evolution.  Check out the advice
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Poster_Session>  for participating in
this meeting's Poster Session - we hope this will help keep this
well-attended event lively and on target.  We are looking forward to hearing
from our government, academic, nonprofit and commercial partners as well as
excited about bringing more user/decision makers to this event.

Registration for the 2010 Winter ESIP Federation Meeting is available online
<http://www.regonline.com/Checkin.asp?EventId=773667> . Early registration
(through December 1, 2009) is $325/members and $425/non-members. After
December 1, the registration fee rises to $425 (members) and $525
(non-members). Meeting attendees are provided an opportunity during
registration that allows them to purchase optional carbon credits to offset
their air travel to the Winter Meeting.  We are gathering information about
worthy carbon capture programs that would benefit from your support.

I look forward to seeing you in January.

Regards,
Carol

Carol B. Meyer
Executive Director