[ESIP-all] CF point observation Conventions ready for review

Wilson, Bruce E. wilsonbe at ornl.gov
Wed Nov 11 08:05:21 EST 2009

If you are working with point observational data and are interested in some of the technical issues of that data being used in the modeling framework, this note may be of interest.  See below for the links, requesting comment on revised point observation conventions for CF convention netCDF files.  There is a link there for submitting responses.

Bruce E. Wilson (wilsonbe at ornl.gov<mailto:wilsonbe at ornl.gov>)
Environmental Sciences Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
(office) +1-865-574-6651