[ESIP-all] nominations

Brian Rogan brogan at esipfed.org
Mon Nov 30 15:03:20 EST 2009

Dear members,
As you know, at each winter meeting, we elect a new slate of officers and
type representatives. We are a member driven group that sets the bylaws and
the business of the federation.  As a follow to Michael's email, I want to
reiterate how important it is to the work of the federation that we complete
the nomination process for electing new ESIP Federation officers by the end
of next week (4 December).  I encourage each and every one of you to go to
review the information below, go to the wiki (
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Constitution_and_Bylaws) to review the
positions and nominate or second individuals.

As Michael Goodman mentioned in his previous email, "Please get involved in
the  ESIP Federation by  serving on a committee or as an officer.  If you
are nominated, please accept -- or you may want to self-nominate yourself
and then we’ll search for someone to second your nomination."   Finally, if
you are currently serving in a Federation position and you are willing to
continue in that role, please let Michael Goodman, Carol or me know.

Sincerely,

Brian Rogan
Director of Communication and Partnership
Foundation for Earth Science
15 Beecher Place
Newton, MA 02459
617 467 4348 phone