[ESIP-all] visioneers

Brian Rogan brogan at esipfed.org
Thu Jan 14 15:06:21 EST 2010

While our winter meeting has just been successfully concluded, it is never
to early to start planning for the summer.  On that note, the visioneers
committee will be holding its first telecon on January 22nd at 1 PM
EST.  The Visioneers is the planning group for our  two meetings, winter and
summer, and is open to any and all who wish to call in and be involved
in helping to create the framework and "vision" of the meeting.

The call in numbers are

    800-508-7631          passcode  * 1236294 *

Thank you,

Brian Rogan
Director of Communication and Partnership
Foundation for Earth Science
15 Beecher Place
Newton, MA 02459
617 467 4348 phone