[ESIP-all] 2010 ESIP teacher workshop - call for presenters

Margaret Mooney Margaret.Mooney at ssec.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 26 11:45:04 EDT 2010

The ESIP Education committee is organizing the 2010 teacher workshop in
conjunction with the ESIP summer meeting in Knoxville this July. We'll
be hosting 20 to 30 G6-12 educators and need presenters Wednesday
afternoon and Thursday morning - and possibly Tuesday afternoon.

By facilitating connections between ESIP members and G6-12 educators we
hope to raise awareness around Federation capabilities and resources
within the broader Earth system science community.

By presenting you will
    - gain increased visibility for your data and/or tools, and
    - be able to collect feedback directly from front-line educators.
AND
    - the ESIP Ed committee will cover your registration fee!

Each session will last between 60 to 90 minutes.

If you plan to attend the summer meeting please consider participating
in this exciting educational event.

If you are interested in presenting please reply to this e-mail
<margaret.mooney> with the following information:

Session Title:
Presenters Name:
Short Description:

If you have a preference for a specific day or session please let me
know & I'll try to accommodate you.
Thanks!
-Margaret