[ESIP-all] ESIP IT & Interop Telecon April 07 2010 at 01:00 PM CST

Hua, Hook (388C) hook.hua at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 9 02:40:10 EDT 2010

The slides from Wednesday's ESIP IT&I Webinar on "Workflow Engines: Why So Many" have been posted on the ESIP wiki. Also posted are links to references in the presentation, as well as a section to address the good questions raised by Chris Lynnes on workflow interoperability and Uday Kari on organizational usage.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Workflow_Engines:_Why_So_Many%3F

Best,
Hook