[ESIP-all] Final announcement: Improving Observing Network Coordination: A Cyberinformatics Forum

Peter Fox foxp at rpi.edu
Wed May 5 16:09:45 EDT 2010

There are a limited number of registrations still possible. Please consider attending this Forum May 17-19, Boulder, CO

+++AGENDA
A draft agenda has been added to the website and will be updated periodically over the next few weeks:http://www.cyberobservatories.net/events/workshops/MAY2010/agenda.php

+++NEW!
POSTER SESSION: A poster session will be held during the reception on Tuesday night (May 18) and we encourage all participants to consider presenting updates of your programs and research. Space is limited and available on a first come-first served basis. To reserve a spot, please email your full poster citation (title, authors) to Guibert at ucar.edu no later than May 12.
Your poster should conform to standard A1 poster dimensions (approximately 36” x 24”).  Regretfully, due to space limitations we will not be able to accommodate larger posters.

+++TRAVEL:
If you have not yet arranged your travel with Michelle Rangel, please fill out the required forms and submit them as soon as possible, and NO LATER than May 7. Email forms to mrangel at ucar.edu or fax them to 303-497-2434

You MUST book your travel arrangements through Michelle in order for the costs of travel to be covered.

http://www.cyberobservatories.net/events/workshops/MAY2010/travel.php
---Peter.