[ESIP-all] ESIP Federation Meeting Early Bird Registration Ends on Monday

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Fri Dec 3 10:52:35 EST 2010

Hi All -

We are very excited about the response we've had so far for the ESIP Winter
Meeting<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/January_4-6,_2011_ESIP_Winter_Meeting,_Washington,_DC>
(over
100 registered). Early
registration<http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=893162>has
been extended through Monday, Dec. 6, so be sure to sign-up and
forward
to colleagues that may be interested.

All of the meeting details can be found on the
wiki<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/January_4-6,_2011_ESIP_Winter_Meeting,_Washington,_DC>
.

Thanks -
Erin

--
Erin Robinson
Information and Virtual Community Director

e-mail: erinrobinson at esipfed.org
twitter: @esipfed <http://twitter.com/#!/esipfed>
phone: 314.369.9954