[ESIP-all] straw poll -- viz telecon Monday 12/13

Kevin Ward kevin at eyeonclimate.com
Fri Dec 10 16:29:39 EST 2010

Based on the responses I received it sounds like many of the viz crowd
will be attending AGU on Monday and therefore not available.

That being said, I would still like to suggest two meeting points next week:

Our regularly scheduled telecon
Monday, December 13, 2pm ET, 11am PT
Number: 877-326-0011
Access Code: *9460010*

At the telecon I would like like to have a brief discussion about how
to proceed with our group and what sorts of content we would like to
have as part of the telecon. Any ideas we generate on the call will be
circulated via email and we can continue the discussion there.

The second meetup would be at AGU:
Thursday, December 16, 10:30am PT
at the poster session "Visualization of Geophysical Processes for
Science, Education, and Outreach"
http://www.agu.org/cgi-bin/sessions5?meeting=fm10&part=ED41C&maxhits=400

We can meet in front of poster slot ED41C-0659, which I happen to know
will be vacant. Please come by to say hello, meet some of your
visualization compatriots and take-in the posters.

In addition to the poster session, there will also be an excellent
presentation session later in the day from 1:40 to 3:40pm:
http://www.agu.org/cgi-bin/sessions5?meeting=fm10&part=ED43B&maxhits=400

Hope to talk to you all either on the phone Monday or in person on Thursday.

Kevin

Kevin Ward
NASA's Earth Observatory
Sigma Space Corporation