[ESIP-all] ESIP Federation Annual Business Meeting

Carol Beaton Meyer carolbmeyer at esipfed.org
Wed Dec 29 20:44:49 EST 2010

Happy New Year!

As we ring in the new year, please remember that the ESIP Federation¹s
annual business meeting is next Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 10:15.  There
will be a remote participation option for those who would like to
participate but are unable to travel to the meeting.  Also, if you are your
organization¹s Voting Representative to the Assembly and are not planning to
participate but would like to have your organization represented, please
send me the name of your proxy so that we can seat a quorum for the meeting.
Remember, a named proxy may represent a single organization at a business
meeting.

Check out the agenda for the meeting, as well as add your two cents to some
discussion items that will be up for consideration next week.
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Business_Meeting

Regards,
Carol

--