[ESIP-all] ESIP Federated Search Cluster is now ESIP Discovery Cluster

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Mon Jan 24 17:54:45 EST 2011

The Federated Search cluster has evolved into a broader Discovery Cluster, with purview over related technologies such as datacasting and servicecasting as well.

Accordingly, we have set up a new Discovery Cluster main page at:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Discovery_Cluster

We will keep the old Federated Search pages around for historical purposes, but would like to deprecate that web page.

Likewise, we have set up a new mail list for the Discovery Cluster.  Please visit http://lists.deltaforce.net/mailman/listinfo/esip-discovery to sign up.  As with the web pages, the old mail list will still exist, but we are deprecating its use.  (We may cross-post for the next couple of weeks, to give you time to get on the new list.)

Thank you,
--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185