[ESIP-all] Fwd: Last Call! AGU Award and Medal Nominations Due 15 March 2010

Annette Schloss annette.schloss at unh.edu
Mon Mar 7 11:16:24 EST 2011

Hi Everyone,

  please consider nominating your young colleagues for the Charles
Falkenberg Award -- its' not too late for this year!  We need at least
3 high-quality nominations each year and I know we have so many worthy
folks in our ranks!

thanks,
-Annette

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "American Geophysical Union (AGU)" <unionmedals at agu.org>
> Date: March 7, 2011 10:23:29 AM EST
> To: Annette Schloss <annette.schloss at unh.edu>
> Subject: Last Call! AGU Award and Medal Nominations Due 15 March 2010
>

> Last Call!
> Honor an Inspiring Leader for the
> Recognition of a Lifetime!
> Nominations due 15 March 2011
>
> AGU Union Medals and Awards are among the most respected honors in
> the Earth and space sciences communities.
>
> Please review the complete guidelines for awards and medals before
> submitting your nomination. Nominations for 2011 honorees must be
> complete and received at AGU headquarters by 15 March 2011.
>
> Submit your completed nomination package:
>
> Online:
> AGU Awards Site
> AGU Medals Site
>
> E-mail
> AGU Awards
> AGU Medals
>
> Mail
> American Geophysical Union
> Attn: Executive Office
> 2000 Florida Avenue, NW
> Washington, DC 20009, USA
>
> Questions? Please send your queries about Union Medals and Union
> Awards nominations by the deadline.
>

> You were added to the system March 12, 2010. For more information
> click here. Update your preferences | Unsubscribe

Dr. Annette L. Schloss
Complex Systems Research Center
8 College Rd.
University of New Hampshire