[ESIP-all] Contact Change for 2011 Peer-Recognition Software Reuse Award

Marshall, James J (GSFC-614.5)[INNOVIM] james.j.marshall at nasa.gov
Mon Jun 6 10:02:00 EDT 2011

We have an update to this year's award process.  The primary point
of contact will now be Chris Mattmann (chris.a.mattmann at nasa.gov).
Please submit all nominations and questions to him.  We apologize
for any inconvenience this mid-process change may cause.  Thank you
for your understanding, and we look forward to receiving your
nominations.

--
Dr. James J. Marshall              INNOVIM Senior Staff Scientist
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   GSFC Building 22, Room C135A
Mailstop 614.9                     E-mail: James.J.Marshall at nasa.gov
Greenbelt, MD  20771               O: 301-286-7544 / F: 301-286-0239