[ESIP-all] Promote your Fall AGU Sessions to ESIP-All!

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Thu Jun 9 11:43:11 EDT 2011

Hi All -

AGU has announced the list of
sessions<http://sites.agu.org/fallmeeting/scientific-program/session-search/?type=session&sponsor=13&cosponsor=&index_categories=&keywords=&include_title=1&include_description=1>for
the Fall meeting. I'm sure there are many in the Federation involved
with these sessions. As a resource for our community, I am gathering a list
of sessions and will send it out Monday to ESIP-All with the ESIP Update. We
will also keep a running list on the website news.

If you would like to promote your session through this channel, send me the
name, link to your session by Monday, June 13, 9 AM CDT.

Erin

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: