[ESIP-all] Virtual Meeting Participation Plenary - Just barely in time!

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Wed Jul 13 15:22:29 EDT 2011

Hi All -

The meeting has started and things are humming along. I wanted to let you
know that you can watch the plenary sessions this afternoon if you are
interested. We have a full afternoon on data quality:

 1:30 - 1:45 Welcome and Opening Remarks, Chris Lenhardt, President,
ORNLBallroom1:45 - 2:30Greg Stensaas, USGS and CEOS Working Group on
Calibration & ValidationBallroom2:30 - 3:15Bill Michener, University
of New Mexico, LTER and DataONEBallroom3:15 - 3:45Break with Poster
Set UpBallroom3:45 - 5:15Panel: Perspectives on Data Quality - Glenn
Rutledge, NOAA/NCDC (Modeling);
Kerstin Lehnert, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University
(Science);
Kevin Ward, NASA Earth Observations (Applications/Visualizations);
Sean Fox, Science Education Resource Center, Carleton College (Education);
Nick Mangus, EPA (Regulatory);
Moderated by Frank Lindsay, NASA-Goddard Ballroom

To join virtually via webex:
Here is the link:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1
Add your name and email.
Password is 23133897

Other meetings are also online and more details will be sent later.

Feel free to tweet things with the #ESIPFed tag.

Hope to see you on the web.

Erin

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: