[ESIP-all] http://earthcube.ning.com/

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Wed Sep 14 11:15:49 EDT 2011

Peter - Thanks for the early heads up on this ning site!

All - The ning site is a social networking site just for EarthCube
activities. I just signed up and wanted to share that there was additional
information on the ning site about EarthCube, such as links to the NSF white
paper, a form to express charrette interest as well as a few initial
sub-groups within this community for more discussion. I think this will be a
great place to make connections and am looking forward to following these
activities.

Just a reminder - Feel free to use any of the ESIP resources - wiki space,
etc to aid in collaboration around EarthCube (or other collaborative
projects you are part of).

Erin

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: