[ESIP-all] Call for AGU visualization presenters/posters

Kevin Ward kevin at eyeonclimate.com
Fri Dec 2 16:03:09 EST 2011

Are you busy slaving away on your poster or presentation for AGU next
week? Are you presenting something on data visualization or processes
that work with visualization?

All of that procrastinated effort need not be exerted (wasted) on just
AGU, there is one more outlet for your endeavor: the Visualization
Cluster telecon on Monday, December 12 at 2pm ET. I am looking for
four presenters to share their 10 minute talk for those of us who will
not be at AGU or are not able to get around to see everything.

If you are interested, please drop me a note. It's a great way to get
just a bit more mileage from your work.

Hope you all have a great week-end and safe travels, if that is in your future.

Kevin

Kevin Ward
NASA's Earth Observatory
Sigma Space Corporation