[ESIP-all] Preservation and Stewardship Monthly Telecon Wednesday 2011-12-14

Mark A. Parsons parsonsm at nsidc.org
Tue Dec 13 18:26:51 EST 2011

Hi Curt,

I'm on travel and will miss the telecon. Re: data citation, I still plan to make some small updates, but the guidelines are basically ready to go. Rob Raskin is supposed to be investigating what is necessary to have them formally adopted at the general Assembly. I will also represent my data citation poster at the Winter meeting.

Finally, I will note that I got several, nice, unsolicited comments on the quality of the data and stewardship session at AGU. We should definitely do it again.

Cheers,

-m.