[ESIP-all] Fw: [MMSA Science] Apps fro Earth Science?

Ben Domenico Ben at unidata.ucar.edu
Tue Dec 20 21:23:09 EST 2011

Hi Tamara,

This request came at a good time.  I'm looking into the area of tools for
creating and accessing "data interactive publications" from mobile devices
these days, so i'm trying to find ways to interact with scientific
publications and educational modules (as in EET chapters) in that fashion.
  I'd like to hear what others have to contribute in that regard too.   We
are hearing from our community that the students don't like to have to go
to a lab of desktop computers in order to interact with scientific data.

http://earthcube.ning.com/group/user-requirements/forum/topics/data-interactive-publications

-- Ben