[ESIP-all] Fw: [MMSA Science] Apps fro Earth Science?

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Wed Dec 21 07:20:13 EST 2011

There is also the NASA App HD (free), which is a mix of space science and Earth science (with a remote sensing emphasis).

Earth Envi HD ($1.99) seems to be primarily (or entirely?) a window into NASA's Earth Observatory content.  A bit annoying to pay for an app with free content (and a few bugs), but on the other hand, it's good content.