[ESIP-all] Weather and CLimate Summit 2012

Dave Jones dave at stormcenter.com
Fri Jan 6 15:56:07 EST 2012

I mentioned after Ed's excellent lunch talk yesterday that I was departing
to help run the Glen Gerberg Weather and Climate Summit 2012 in Colorado.
This 23rd Annual Summit brings together TV meteorologists and scientists to
discuss weather and climate science with goals of communicating accurate
science to the masses. Many of the attending TV meteorologists will report
LIVE from the summit on the things that they are learning. New to this
year's summit is its location (Breckenridge, CO) and that we will be
streaming the presentations LIVE on the web. You can access the schedule of
events and participate in asking questions of the speakers (or to say hi to
your colleagues) through our streaming partner USTREAM.

If you have time beginning at 8am MST Monday January 9, 2012, please join us
as we dive into various topics of weather technologies like Dual-Polarized
Doppler Radar to discussing minimizing risks being brought on by climate
change through adaptation. I hope to "see" you next week and thanks to the
entire ESIP community for putting on an excellent meeting this week!

You can access the Weather and Climate Summit web site here:
http://www.stormcenter.com/wxcs2012

Regards,

Dave

Dave Jones

Founder, President & CEO

StormCenter Communications, Inc.

bwtech at UMBC Research & Technology Park

1450 S. Rolling Road, 4.029

Halethorpe, MD 21227

+011.410.203.1316

 <mailto:dave at stormcenter.com> dave at stormcenter.com

 <http://www.stormcenter.com/> www.stormcenter.com

2011-Celebrating 10 years serving our customers!