[ESIP-all] Really bad news...

Dr.Jeff de La Beaujardiere jeff.delabeaujardiere at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 13 19:00:23 EST 2012

This is terrible news. We sat together at lunch just last week on the
second day of ESIP, and he seemed in good health and spirits. My
condolences to his family--he will be greatly missed.

-Jeff DLB

Jeff de La Beaujardière, PhD
NOAA Data Management Architect
NESDIS/OSD/TPIO   +1 301 713 2789 x143
1335 East-West Hwy, Silver Spring MD 20910 USA