[ESIP-all] IT&I - 3:30 EST TODAY | Energy/Climate moved to Feb. 23

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Tue Jan 31 13:30:05 EST 2012

Hi All -

Quick reminder that the Information Technology and Interoperability call is
TODAY, 3:30 pm EST (call-in details below).

We have a newly elected IT&I chair, Matt Austin, NOAA, who will be leading
this call. He is very interested in IT&I supporting the needs of the
community. This first call will focus on a discussion about whether IT&I
should take on a coordinating or facilitating role amongst the
interoperability/IT clusters,
to wrt:
> o  Earth Science Collaboratory
> o  Discovery
> o  Semantic Web
> o  Drupal
> o  Geospatial
> o  Drupal
> o  Visualization
> o  (Possibly) Information Quality

Call-in details:
To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 367 82

* Call-in toll number (US/Canada) should only be used if the primary number
does not work.

To start the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab
3. Select the IT&I meeting
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23136782

Also, Energy/Climate call scheduled for this Thursday has been moved to
Feb. 23.

Erin

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: