[ESIP-all] Monday Update: Telecon changes - Visioneers and P&S Today | Summer Meeting Updates | Jobs, OKFN, BESSIG

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Mon Feb 13 09:17:22 EST 2012

Hi All -

We've had some changes to the *telecon
schedule*<http://esipfed.org/telecons>today:
* Visioneers is 1 ET
* Products/Services is at 2 ET.
* Visualization originally scheduled for today has been moved to Wednesday,
February 22 at 2 ET.

Also this week: Discovery (Tuesday), Drupal (Wednesday), Data Management
Short Course (Thursday) and Education (Thursday).

*Summer Meeting 2012: *
* The dates for the ESIP Summer Meeting ar July 17-20, 2012.