[ESIP-all] Status of Rob, II

Karl Benedict kbene at edac.unm.edu
Sun Mar 4 20:08:30 EST 2012

Rob's passing comes as a blow to all of us, both as a community that he was
so instrumental in building and as individuals that have had the joy of
getting to know him. His gentle nature, vision, and persistence have made
all of us better people and better in our work. He will be sorely missed
and we will never fill the void his loss has left behind.

Rob, thanks for everything over the years. Your legacy will live on longer
than all of us.

Karl

===========================
Karl Benedict
Director, Earth Data Analysis Center
Research Assistant Professor, Geography Dept.
Research Assistant Professor, University Libraries
University of New Mexico

kbene at unm.edu
(505) 277-3622 x234 w
(505) 239-4115 m

On Mar 2, 2012, at 15:39, "Armstrong, Edward M (388M)" <