[ESIP-all] [socop-forum] RIP Rob Raskin, 1957-2012

Granger, Stephanie L (3243) stephanie.l.granger at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 5 12:32:51 EST 2012

Dear Lisa and friends of Rob-

Please accept my condolences and heartfelt sorrow upon Rob's passing. We
worked together on several GIS projects and like so many others, I came to
rely on Rob's quiet intellect, his sense of humor, his clear vision, and
his patience with the sometimes murky vision (mine) of those around him.
He will be sorely missed.

- Stephanie

-----
Stephanie Granger