[ESIP-all] BESSIG Meeting Wed., March 21, 4:00 - 6:00, Boulder Outlook

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Mar 15 12:04:36 EDT 2012

Hi ESIP,

I want to thank Jerry, Ajinkya, and Erin for agreeing to come to Boulder
next week to speak to our BESSIG group.  It's always nice for us to have
speakers from out of town.

If you're in Boulder next Wednesday please consider joining us in
hearing them!  Here's the line up:

Jerry Pan, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), "Geoscience Data
Repository in Digital Object Model and Open-Source Frameworks:
Provenance Applications"

Ajinkya Kulkarni, University of Alabama, Huntsville, "Utilizing Drupal,
an Open Source Web Framework to Support Science 2.0 Projects"

Erin Robinson, ESIP Foundation, "ESIP Commons: Publishing
Non-Traditional Content"

More complete information is available at
http://lasp.colorado.edu/galaxy/display/BESSIG/2012/03/10/BESSIG+Meeting+Wed%2C+March+21.

Btw, please keep this mind: if you're coming to Boulder and would be
interested in presenting something to our group, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Anne