[ESIP-all] ESIP Summer e-Science Drupal Lab participation

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Sun Jun 3 13:07:25 EDT 2012

PLEASE EXCUSE CROSS POSTING...

*Call for Participation*

ESIP Summer Meeting e-Science Drupal Lab

Monday, July 16: BOF Afternoon 1:00-5:50 PM

Monday evening... DruWGie beer fest (TBD)

Tuesday, July 17: Demos and Workshops 8:30AM-12:00PM

We are looking for a headcount and for leads for BOF sessions and Demos.

So please respond to me (not to the whole list)  if you plan to be in
Madison for the Monday afternoon BOFs and/or Tuesday AM Demos.

Let me know if there is a special topic you would like to see covered, or
if you have something to demo, or want to lead a BOF discussion.

We will also be inviting local Madison Drupalistas to join us.

NOTE: to join the Drupal Working Goup mailing list, go to this URL:

ESIP Drupal Working
Group<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Drupal_Working_Group>

Looking forward to see you’all in Madison!

cheers

bruce

--
Bruce Caron, PhD