[ESIP-all] Monday Update Addendum: Introducing GCMD New Version 9.8.3.1 | AGU Fall Meeting Abstracts - Aug. 8

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Mon Jun 18 11:54:05 EDT 2012

Hi All - Sorry for the double post today. I missed two announcement for the
Monday Update.

1. Below is a note forwarded on behalf of Tyler Stevens about the new
version of GCMD along with an attachment that describes the new features.

2. A complete list of AGU Fall meeting
sessions<http://fallmeeting.agu.org/2012/session-search/>is now
available.  Abstracts are due August 8.

Erin

** **

Welcome to the Global Change Master Directory's Version
9.8.3.1<http://gcmd-option.gsfc.nasa.gov/nextgen/index.html>,
designed to assist you in the search and discovery of Earth science data
and services.  We hope you will find the new system to be more powerful and
more effective in the discovery process.  We recommend that you review the
attached document for details on the components and features of this
software release.****

If you have questions or comments, please contact our User Support Office (
gsfc-gcmduso at mail.nasa.gov).  Your message will be subsequently directed to
one of the dedicated staff members, who will be pleased to assist you.  We
hope that you will find the information you seek and will consider sharing
new entries for data sets, data-related services, and/or climate
visualizations that are not yet included in the directory .

We value your feedback.  Thank you for your interest in our site.

Lola M. Olsen* *& The GCMD Team

**

** **

** **