[ESIP-all] Reminder: Invitation to attend the DataONE Users Group Meeting

Amber E Budden aebudden at dataone.unm.edu
Fri Jun 22 12:26:28 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues

We are busily preparing for our annual DataONE Users Group meeting this
summer and would like to remind you of our invitation for you to attend. My
apologies if you have already registered.  However, if you have not I
wanted to let you know that today, *June 22nd*, is the *last day for
reserving a hotel *at the group rate.

The focus of the meeting will be on show-casing our achievements over the
last year, including the products that are part of our public release.  We
will be asking the community for feedback on our resources, prioritization
of future tool development and discussing the DataONE business plan in
addition to exploring 'Environmental Data Management – the DataONE Way'.

As in last year, we are co-locating with ESIP and so our meeting will be
held July 15-16th 2012 in Madison, Wisconsin.  The ESIP meeting will occur
July 17-20th.

Full information and a registration document can be found here:
http://www.dataone.org/ <http://www.dataone.org/dug-2012-meeting>dug-
2012-meeting <http://www.dataone.org/dug-2012-meeting>.

Best regards,
Amber

--
Amber E Budden, PhD
Director for Community Engagement and Outreach

Tel: 505-814-1112
Cell: 505-205-7675
Fax: 505-246-6007