[ESIP-all] Vote **TONIGHT before midnight EDT** to help Pat Reiff give away 5 planetarium domes!!

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Sat Jun 30 22:31:01 EDT 2012

Hi All -

It is a rare (only?!) occasion that I would send an email out on Saturday
night, BUT - Pat Reiff, long-time ESIP member, needs *just 50* *more
votes*for her company, e-planetarium, so she can qualify for a Chase
Bank /
Living Social small business grant. If she wins, she will give away 5
new Discovery
Dome <https://www.facebook.com/discovery.dome> systems!

Please vote for her before midnight (Eastern) TONIGHT! To Vote:

   1. Go to http://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/ and
   2. Log in (via Facebook), then
   3. Search for Planetarium in the business name (there is only 1).
   4. Vote for her business, then please share with your friends.

Pat and her team have taken the dome free to 10,000 people in the last
year, and she has at least a dozen suggested community organizations who
would use the dome wisely.

We have over 800 people on this list, so I'm hoping we can help her reach
this goal! PLUS - Pat and the dome will be at the ESIP meeting in a few
weeks.

Thanks in advance for your support and have a good rest of your weekend!!

Erin

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: