[ESIP-all] Fw: [CLN Members] Request for abstracts for climate literacy sessions at AGU and GSA

Tamara Ledley tamara_ledley at terc.edu
Tue Jul 31 14:33:49 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
   The abstract deadlines for the AGU (Aug 8th) and GSA (August 14th)
meetings are approaching.  Below is the email i sent a few weeks ago that
lists the climate literacy sessions at both of these meetings.  Please
consider submitting an abstract and forwarding the email to others who you
think have efforts they should share.  This is a long list - so you can
identify the specific sessions that might be the most relevant to the
communities or groups you send it onto.
   Thanks for considering submitting an abstract and forwarding on this
request to your communities.
Tamara

GSA - Geological Society of America meeting - November 4-7, 2012 Charlotte
NC
AGU - American Geophysical Union meeting - December 3-7, 2012, San
Francisco, CA

Tamara Shapiro Ledley, PhD
Senior Scientist, TERC
2067 Massachusetts Ave