[ESIP-all] FW: NISO Forum: Tracking it Back to the Source: Managing and Citing Research Data

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Sat Sep 8 12:40:02 EDT 2012

I know there are quite a few ESSI & ESIP folks in the Boulder/Denver area, so this might be of interest, even with the really short notice.  (it's the first I had heard of it).

(and if someone wants to report back, I'd be interested in hearing what they cover)

-Joe

ps.  For the AGU members out there -- don't forget to vote for Ruth in the ESSI secretary election!

Begin forwarded message: