[ESIP-all] ESIP Visioneers telecon on Monday

Cappelaere Patrice pat at cappelaere.com
Sun Sep 23 17:47:35 EDT 2012

Peter,

I am not pushing against REST.  Quite the opposite.  I think that you are starting to see the danger of confusing REST and CRUD.  REST+Hypermedia is much better than CRUD any day.
As a visioneer discussion, I would think that this would be of interest to help our community reach the next level (or show what it could be)... not solve a few classes of applications.
Pat.