[ESIP-all] BESSIG Panel Discussion: Science Policy for Scientists and Engineers, Wed, 10/10

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Tue Oct 9 15:09:46 EDT 2012

Hi again, ESIP,

Just a reminder about our BESSIG panel discussion tomorrow, details are
below.  If you're in town, come on by!  If you're away but would like to
listen, the meeting will be available via Web Ex at http://goo.gl/jJV3n.
   Attendance will require the use the password "bessig1234".

The discussion is from 4:00 - 5:15 MDT, with a reception to follow.
Beer, wine, and other refreshments will be provided by NEON.

Please join us if you can!   Again, many thanks to ESIP members Brian
Wee and Steve Aulenbach for making this meeting happen.  And thanks also
to ESIP for helping to launch and support the BESSIG.  What a great
organization!

Anne